Friday, February 4, 2011

Rauf made me a prey to hunt Kunhalikutty: Peter

03 Feb 2011

Kochi: Former prosecutions additional director general K C Peter said that K A Rauf made him a victim to hunt Kunhalikutty. Peter said he knows Rauf. Peter said he saw Rauf many times near office of advocate general and HC. 'Rauf came to my house to file petition to cancel the money fraud case against him in HC. He introduced the person with him as travel agent. Rauf spoke only about the police case', Peter said.

Peter reiterated that neither Rauf spoke about Kunhalikutty, justice Narayana Kurup or Justice Thanakappan at that time.
'I was shocked seeing myself in India vision on January 30. I completely disagree with the news came about me in channel. All ere are fabricated', he said. He said he had send criminal and civil notices against India Vision Editor in charge Basheer and Rauf. 'When I saw them in channel that I recognized that the person with Rauf was Basher'.
'Rauf and Basher cheated me by fabricating statement which I have not said', he said. He said he do not know why he was made a victim to attack Kunhalikutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment